On the 23rd, we were playing with her on the floor and she just rolled right over.
Here is a list of what she is doing these days:
- She is constantly smiling and squeezing out some little giggles.
- One of her bottom teeth finally broke through. (the other one she was born with is still right under the gum)
- She is taking 6 oz every 4 hours
- Catherine wears a size 2 diaper
- She can roll from her tummy to her back
- She sleeps from 7pm to 7am every night
- She LOVES her bumbo chair and to sit up like a big girl. If she isn't sitting up straight, she will lean so hard to try to sit up.
- She will follow her sisters across the room with her eyes (I think this is for protection for what crazy things they might be doing to her).
- Catherine loves bath time. It's so funny to watch her wriggle down in her tub so her little chin is even down in the water. (It scares me though!)