Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cinco de Mayo

The month of May in our house is shaping up to be a VERY busy one. I look at the calendar and the days are all filled in with parties, dance, softball, school events and work meetings. It's going to be a crazy one, people. It will go one of two ways: I will either use my blog as a release for the craziness or totally neglect it. :)

To kick off our month, our crew got together with our friends for a fun Cinco de Mayo party. We enjoyed yummy food, good margs, a fun pinata and beautiful weather on the patio. With the busyness of life catching up to me lately, it was SO nice to sit on the patio, watch the kids play and "solve world problems" with some of our favorites!



























And...what's a blog post without a pretty iPhone picture of my sweets Sunday morning before church? You're welcome!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!



No comments: