Monday, July 21, 2008

Week in LA

Last week, I spent the whole week out in LA. The hotel I was at was 3 blocks from Rodeo Drive! Yes...it was amazing. I ate at Wolf Gang Puck's restaurant called Cut, saw Whitney Houston, Avril Lavigne, Adrian Peterson and Deana and Jesse (The Bachelorette). Now, before you get too jealous, let me tell you that I was working the WHOLE time. I had just enough time to fall in love with a $900 purse at Escada and some $1600 shoes at Jimmy Choo. We were in meetings all day. But, dinner was amazing and our hotel rooms were very nice. The best thing was I had time to spend with my friends Cassidie and Lauren. I am one of those fortunate people who gets to work with some of my really good friends.


I was so glad to come home! I miss my girls and Travis terribly!



1 comment:

Molly said...

Wow! Sounds like fun...I'm jealous!