Friday, September 28, 2012

Blah Blah Blogging

Hey, Ya'll! I am still here. I just haven't been feelin' the ol' blog lately. Not sure what my deal is. I love this blog and the two people that read it. ;) I am sure I will get back into the groove sooner rather than later.

Last weekend, Travis went hunting. Yep...it's deer season again and that means the hubby is MIA a couple of weekends a month. BOO!

But, at the beginning of deer season, the girls and I actually enjoy it. We do lots of fun "girl" stuff.

Last Friday night, Rachel organized a much needed GNO. We have all been so busy that they have been few and far between lately. We had dinner at Carabba's then went for drinks at Theo's. It was such a good Friday night to unwind with friends. Thanks to my MIL for keeping the littles for a few hours.




Saturday, the girls and I had a fun filled girls day. We shopped 'til we dropped, went to a movie and had popcorn for lunch. Then, we shopped some more and had yummy Chinese food for dinner, which we never have because Travis hates it. After dinner, we got on our jammies, watched movies and I gave them all manicures.  Oh yeah...we also watched the Hog Game...but I don't want to talk about it.






Sunday, we got up and went to church. After church we were LAZY! I love Sundays!


We actually have lots going on these days and I need to get back on the blogging scene. Don't quit on me yet! HAPPY FRIDAY!



No comments: