Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up: Concerts

Friday afternoon, Travis and I went to Tulsa for the Eric Church concert. We met Jon, Nicole, Cade and his date for dinner and then headed to the BOK Center. The entire concert was great. Live music is probably one of Travis and I's favorite thing to go do together. We both LOVE IT!




Saturday morning, we headed home and declared it "Family Christmas Movie Night". We ordered pizza, turned on the Christmas lights, popped popcorn and watch Elf. We all love that movie and had fun snuggling on the couch in our PJ's.






Sunday night, we went to the Christmas Concert at our church. I love our church, but I especially love it this time of year. The music. The lights. It's amazing. My favorite part is lighting the candles and singing Silent Night by candle light. It gives me chills every time.






Hope you all had a great weekend! Happy Monday!



No comments: