Thursday, December 5, 2013

Family Filled Thanksgiving

On Tuesday night, the girls and I headed to Hot Springs to begin the Thanksgiving fun at my parents. (Travis left Monday night for a little extra deer hunting).

Wednesday, my mom and I worked. My dad took kid duty and played Wii, cards and board games with the girls. Then, he took them to a movie while mom and I did a little shopping.

Thursday, the girls and I drove to DeQueen and met Travis at his Mimi's house. She still fixes a big Thanksgiving lunch. We got to see Eric, Camryn, Aunt Peggy, Uncle Troy and Mimi. The girls had a blast playing outside and playing with a racetrack. We stuffed ourselves full of thanksgiving goodness! It was a wonderful trip to visit with everyone!



That evening, we headed back to Hot Springs for Thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family. We had fun together as usual and all ate too much!







Friday, we went to Aunt Bev's and Uncle Michael's new condo on Lake Ouachita. It is so beautiful there! We watched football, ate some more and played a grueling game of Taple.









Saturday, we hung around the house and that evening took the girls to a production of the Nutcracker. It was fun and I LOVE that they enjoy the theater as much as I do!






Sunday, it was back on the road to head home. While we SO enjoyed our time with family and the start of the holiday season, there really is no place like home! :)



No comments: