Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Halloween

So, life is busy and blogging has obviously gone on the back burning. I still take so many pictures, but just don't really have a lot of time to sit down and put together some coherent thoughts about what we have going on.

I am trying hard to catch up and hope to make this another priority when the new year rolls around. Blogging is an outlet for me. I love to sit and type about what is going on with us and just get my thoughts out. It clears my head. So, here is hoping I do a better job.

Now...for Halloween (Yes, it's December.).

Every year, the girls have done a group costume. For the first few years, I "helped" them come up with costumes that just happened to match each other.

This year, they kept asking me "What are we going to be mom? We want to do a group thing, but can't come up with anything!".  I was really at a loss too; until one night, Hannah popped the lenses out of some sunglasses and wore them around like reading glasses. It dawned on me...NERDS!

So, without further adieu, here are the Williamson nerds.











We had a great time together and laughed so hard at the girls!



No comments: