Monday, March 17, 2008

Sunday Fun and Fits

This weekend, we took Emma and Hannah to watch "Horton Hears a Who". It's a great movie and they had fun. Hannah took a little siesta during the middle, but woke up just in time for Jim Carrey and Steve Carroll's rendition of "I can't fight this feeling...". Hannah was dancing. It was hilarious. Emma is kid in the movies that laughs really loud....louder than everyone else....louder than the movie. Yeah...she's that kid!


When we got back from the movies, we played outside. I brought Hannah inside to change her diaper and...duh duh duh....the temper that we didn't know existed came to light. She kicked, screamed and threw herself on the floor. I couldn't even get her pants back on her. Needless to say, we didn't go back outside and to find some humor in this fit, I took a picture to share with the world! I will also show this picture to her when she tells me about the fits her kids are throwing! :) She had another one this morning and Travis and I are at a loss with what to do with her. Hopefully, she will grow out of it...I did, right?


So...Emma is the "Loud Laugher" and Hannah is the "Fit Thrower". What are/were your kids?

1 comment:

The Stearns Family said...

Well, we took Parker to watch "Horton Hears a Who" and she was awful throughout the entire thing! She wouldn't sit down so I barely got to watch any of it!