Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been Tagged!


Thanks, Tosha, for tagging me (even if I was a borrowed friend! :) ) . I have always wondered why no one tagged me!
So, the rules are, I have to list 7 random things about myself:

1. I was the Salutatorian of my class and didn't write my graduation speech until six hours before graduation! I thought our principal was going to kill me

2. I married my high school sweetheart. I know...soooo cliche and small town right!?

3. In college, I was a pre-med major...then changed to a fashion design major...then changed to a pre- law major...all before settling on business!

4. I worked at a daycare for 4 months in college and at that point decided I was NEVER having kids.

5. I have an extra bone in my right foot.

6. I am terrified of cocker spaniels because of the one we had when I was a toddler named Tara. Tara used to bite my diaper and make it hard for me to walk. She also destroyed all my Barbies.

7. I am obsessed with all the Barbies in the Barbie House being put away just right (like the box had them seated when we bought it). So every night, when we are cleaning up, I sit in the floor of Emma's room and arrange everything like it is "supposed" to be. (this can probably be blamed on #6)

Now, I tag Cassidie, Molly, Jamie, Candi, Lindsey, Bev and Andrea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Boni! It's good to hear from you :). I've enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading all about your lovely family. Take care!