Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Shower

Lauren, Megan and I threw Meredith a baby shower a few weekends ago. We are all so excited for Reece to make his entry into the world, but he still has a few more weeks.


I don't have many pictures at all as I was trying to write down all the wonderful gift Meredith got. I am very proud of the rocking chair that I gave her for Reece's room. I wish I could take credit for it, but once again I was rescued from my creative side. Amanda from Bibs and Cribs made a wonderful chair for Reece. It will be PERFECT in his new room.

(If you haven't checked it out yet, head over to bibs and cribs to see just how talented she is!)

I don't have a picture of the chair, but Mer has it on her camera. I will post it...I am not promising soon, but I will post it! :)


I am so excited for Meredith and ME as this will be the first baby boy edition to our group!

Not only did we have a great shower, but this is the first time in over a year (since Meredith's wedding) that all five of us girls, pictured below, have been together. We always have a blast!


Stay tuned for more on baby Reece in the coming weeks!

No comments: