Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catherine's 6 month stats

Yesterday morning, Catherine and I dropped the big girls off at school. Then, we headed to Harps to take care of a little preparation for the winter storm headed our way.

She LOVES to go shopping. She especially likes Harps and Target. I am not sure why, but it's probably all the bright lights, because she looks up at the ceiling A.LOT.

Afterwards we headed to visit our FAVORITE pediatrician. Catherine is LONG and LEAN! She weighs 14 lbs 10 oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. Dr. Lovell said based on her history, she is growing just fine and is probably just going to be skinny...(Lucky girl!)

What is Catherine up to these days?
  • Sleeps from 7:30 unit I wake her up in the mornings. We even had one weekend when she slept until 9! YAY! (If only the older two had slept in, I would have gotten to as well.)
  • Eats 8 oz every 4 hours of formula.
  • Started veggies. She loves squash and carrots are growing on her...not literally.
  • Rolls over both ways. I never know where she is going to be laying when I go to get her up in the morning.
  • Sits up like a pro.
  • Holds her own bottle.
  • Loves her exersaucer and anything that bounces.
  • Likes for us to hide and jump out at her.
  • Loves her sisters and to go in their room.
  • Loves to be held.
  • Babbles all the time.
  • Still growls some.
  • Blows raspberries.
She is getting so big and really developing a personality. Funny thing, Emma and Hannah are DIFFERENT as night and day. I thought, "Catherine will be more like one or the other". She is proving me wrong. She is not like either one of them personality wise. I can't wait to see what other surprises she has in store!

Catherine, you are growing into such a big girl. I can hardly believe 6 months has passed (I say that every month). You are so smart and fun. We love you SO much!

No comments: