Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday's Music: My Theme Song

When I was younger, I was always pretty clumsy. I can remember one time I was walking through our house and we had white columns near the living room. I was talking to my mom and walked face first into one of them...and we had lived there for several years!

In High School, I played basketball. My dad and some of the other dad's used to bet whether I would fall or foul first. I am sure 7 out of 10 times, fall was the winner. (And, there are so many things wrong with this little fact of my life...I mean, come on DAD!?)

During that time, Chumbawamba's "Tubthumping" was really popular. I loved the song and even had to CD. (Ironic, huh?).

After last summer, I am  pretty sure I took the chorus of "I get knocked down, but I get up again..." to a WHOLE new level. Ha! So, I have officially declared this my theme song. HAPPY FRIDAY!





No comments: