Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Friends

I have always known how blessed I am to have such a good group of friends. This weekend, it was once again made very apparent that I have great friends.

Saturday, Travis and Emma went to DeQueen to see his dad. Hannah wasn't feeling well, so she and I stayed here. She had been vomitting and had a little diareha. Sunday, I was worried about her hydration, so I decided we better run get some Pedialyte. We no more than made it to the end of our very short driveway and she threw up all in the back of my car. I knew I couldn't take her to the store (less than a mile away), even after I got her cleaned up. So, frantically, I was trying to figure out who to call...Meredith was out of town, Cassidie had her whole family in town, Lauren live VERY far away...So, I called Sarah VanBebber. I explained to her what I needed. She graciously went to the store for me and picked up what I needed...in two different flavors! She absolutely saved the day! I can't ask for anyone better than her in my life. She was a blessing that day and always has been!

Sarah, thank you SO much for what you did for us yesterday. I know it didn't seem like a big deal to you, but it really was and I appreciate you so much. We all love you very much!

No comments: