She is such a happy, healthy baby. Other than one ear infection, she has been so healthy. She is growing so much and getting big so quickly!
What is she up to these days?
- She can roll over both ways. (But, she only does it when she's frustrated!)
- She weighs 14 lbs.
- She can sit up by herself for a short period of time!
- Catherine LOVES her sassy and takes it out of her mouth and puts in back in her self. (Sometimes backwards, but whatevs!)
- She loves to lay on her quilt and play with her toys, especially when her sisters play with her.
- She still has one lone snaggle tooth. The second pearl she was born with STILL hasn't made an appearance yet!
- Catherine will reach for me when her Daddy is holding her and vice versa.
- She eats 8 ounces every 4 hours and 2 ounces of cereal at breakfast and dinner.
- She LOVES her new highchair and is much more content not being held at dinner time.
- When she wakes up in the morning, she doesn't cry, she just growls at us!
- She sleeps from 7 to 7 most nights without waking.
- She laughs and laughs when Emma and Hannah run circles around her and she tries to follow them.
- She has discovered that when she kicks in the tub, it makes big splashes.
- Her new favorite thing: HER TOES!
- Catherine LOVES her exersaucer that Santa brought her. She likes anything that lets her sit up straight, play and watch us.
- She is SO spoiled...mainly by her older sisters!
Catherine, we all love you so much!