Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hannah Brooke turns THREE!

Saturday, sweet Hannah Banana turned three years old. We were in Hot Springs for Easter, so we had a fun family party that lasted ALL day!


We woke up and had yummy blueberry muffins. Travis and my Dad left EARLY in the morning and went fishing for a little boy time. That was find with us! The girls got dressed and we all headed to the Country Club for egg decorating, egg hunting and yummy lunching.






We had SO much fun. While we were decorating eggs, I showed Hannah how if you dunked an egg in red and then blue, it would turn purple. She decided to give it a shot using green and orange. She was SO excited to find out that made a beautiful BROWN egg!






Hannah found TONS of eggs, (she is my aggressive child). Emma found quite a few, but she is too sweet to run over others for eggs. The Easter Bunny was there too. Hannah HATES all those characters, so she was NOT excited to see him!





After that, we ate lunch and headed to the playground for a while. It was such a beautiful afternoon.



We all got home just in time to take a nice nap. After nap, the girls and I went to get a mani/pedi. We, of course, had a blast.

That evening, Uncle Jon, Aunt Nicole, GrandDa and DaddyBen all came over for dinner, presents and cake. Hannah got so many wonderful gifts. GrandDa knitted her a little cardigan and it's so cute. Honey and Daddy Brooks got her an American Girl Doll, "Brebecaca" (Rebecca) and tickets to Disney Princesses on Ice. Aunt Nicole and Uncle Jon got her a baby doll that goes pee pee! She got some clothes for her birthday. I asked you to hold them up so I could see them. You can see that she just held up a big wad of clothes and said "See!".








She had so much fun and LOVED us singing Happy Birthday to her and blowing out her candles. We all had so much fun celebrating with her. It's hard to believe she is already the big 0-3!







Hannah Brooke,

Wowee! You are already three years old. Time flies when you're having fun! I remember it like it was yesterday when you were a tiny baby who screamed all day every day. That has passed and you are the happiest child I know.

You are growing into such a big girl. You have an imagination that could keep you busy for hours. Playing house, babies and restaurant are your favorite things to do now. You LOVE to play with Emma. You, also, love to make others laugh.

I can always count on you to help me with dinner and anything else I ask. However, you DO NOT like to clean up your room. Catherine thinks you are hilarious and you have such a special relationship with her. Your best friend at school is Lolo (Lauren Williams).

Han, you are so bubbly and full of life. Your personality is so big. I know God has big plans for you, sweet girl. Keep that smile on your face and let those dimples shine through. I cannot wait to see what lies ahead for you! You make us so proud.

We love you!
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Molly said...

Looks like Hannah had a great birthday!! She's so stinkin' cute! You are a WAY better blogging mom than I am...I still have Carson's actual b-day, Spring Break, and Easter to do. Hopefully they'll be up this weekend!! I may be in Fayetteville next weekend (not this one ;) I'll call you if we come.

Misty said...

Hannah's Abby Cadabby outfit is adorable! Do you mind teling me where you got the skirt? I've been looking for something similar for my Macy Harper who just LOVES Abby! ytsimgirl@aol.com


Thanks for stopping by my alltuckeredoutboutique blog. The dress you asked about is $45. Remember, I offer 10% off if you place an order for 2 or more items.

Your girls are just precious!