- Color Wonder Markers - Can't write on anything but the special paper. Such a "duh" invention.
- Yogurt Tubes - Yogurt in a popsicle tube. HELLO!?
- Jean Pull Tabs - Your kid is tall and skinny (or short and chubby)? No worries, you can tighten/expand the waist with a mere pull of the elastic tabs.
- Chalkboard Paint - Um...hello...chalkboards everywhere? YES PLEASE!
- Passy Animals - Who doesn't get tired of looking for an itsy-bitsy passy in a big crib in the dark? Now, attach a cute animal to the end and there's no losing that puppy...or giraffe.
- Spray paint - Enough said.
COLORED BUBBLES. In theory, this is a great idea. The first time I saw these, I added them to my "wish I would have thought of that" list.
After an evening with Hannah, Catherine and two bottles of colored bubbles....
...I'm willing to admit that something are better when they aren't "new and improved". We will stick to the "old-fashioned" clear bubbles from now on.