Monday, September 19, 2011

Wet Weekend

Saturday morning, we met Aunt Bev, Uncle Michael, Eva and Travis P. at the BEST breakfast place in town. (No...no my house.) Susan's!

We had so much fun drinking coffee with butter creamer, eating a big greasy breakfast and chatting away on the cold rainy morning. I did not take a single picture. Oops!

Mid-day Saturday, it was STILL raining. I was pretty bummed because we were supposed to tailgate and go to the game with our friends. Tara to the rescue!

Tara opened up her home, decorated and cooked for a rain-free tailgate. It was perfect! We laughed and ate (and took pictures...duh!).  After fun at Tara's, we headed to the game.
























It was pretty chilly, but the rain finally stopped in time for kick-off. During the game, I had to go to the bathroom. I had my phone in my pocket and OOPS! It fell out into the toilet. I grabbed it out and started drying it off as quickly as I could and put it in a bag of rice when I got home. Works like a dream now! :)

(yes...I put my hand in the potty. I don't have insurance on my phone.)


What were the girls doing, you ask? Why, playing Apples to Apples with Miss Sabrina, of course!

No comments: