Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Birthday, Baking and Santa

This weekend was a blast! Friday night, my parents were up here and wanted to do dinner. But, it was Nicole's birthday dinner, so mom and I went to celebrate with her. We left the girls with Daddy Brooks. They had a blast playing Uno! and watching movies.


Mom and I had so much fun with all my friends celebrating the fabulous Nicole Caire!




Saturday, Travis was hunting. So, the girls and I decided to do a little early Christmas baking (we typically do this on Christmas Eve). We made the usual goodies.


While we were busy in the kitchen, Travis got home. He was proud to show us the deer he killed and had European mounted. Hannah, Catherine and I avoided it like the plague. Emma, well...yeah...


Sunday, after church, we took the girls to visit Santa. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it went this year. The line was a little long, but no one cried or spouted off an unexpected request this year. And, that made me happy!




We had a great weekend and are busy this week with Christmas parties galore! FIVE MORE DAYS!





No comments: