Friday, December 9, 2011

Whoops...It's gonna be random!

How is it possible that it's the 9th day of December and I haven't blogged yet this month!? Oopsie! :)

So, to celebrate my first December post, let's do it up, Random Boni Style, shall we?

  • A few days ago, we had our first snow of the year. It caught me COMPLETELY off guard and I realized I was NOT prepared for this yet. The girls were excited until we told them they had to go to school. (A pic from my office window)

  • Catherine is doing GREAT on her potty training. She wears panties all day every day and rarely has an accident. She's still sleeping in a pull up. I think it's because I am lazy and don't want to get up a deal with it if she pees in her bed.

  • I am finishing up all my Christmas shopping for the year. I did TONS online and that made it SO much easier.

  • We had family pictures last weekend. IT.WAS.FREEZING! The girls hung in there and Faith Ames is just amazing. Here is a sneak peek!

  • Have you ever noticed how when wet Cheerios dry, they are like concrete? I am considering marketing these as a high powered Spackle.

  • I was kind of "Grinching" the past week or so as Christmas gets closer. I'm not sure what my deal was, but I was just dreading doing all of the Christmas things we usually do leading up to Christmas. But, I toughened up and got the Christmas trees up and decorated. Here is a picture of the living room tree (before the mantel and other decor was done). I am totally out of my funk...I mean, how can THIS not snap you back? (More pics to come of all the gorgeous decor!)

  • We have lots of fun things coming up over the next few weeks. This weekend, we are going to Branson to see the lights and visit Santa. (I'll be a better blogger too!)
HAPPY FRIDAY!



No comments: