Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bowling Fun

Friday night, Travis and I took the girls to Fast Lanes for pizza, bowling and games. We were able to bowl a game and a half. I tried to get a picture of the score, but let's just say during the first game, I schooled Travis! :) We had so much fun with the girls and everyone was worn out by the time we got home.










Saturday morning, Travis had to work. I was being lazy and the girls were watch cartoons that morning. Catherine walked in our room with only her panties on. I asked her where her pajamas were and she said she didn't know. I told her to go get them on. A few minutes later, she comes in with only her pants on. I was about to ask her where her shirt was when Hannah came racing into the room and said, "Mom! Catherine threw her SHIRT in the potty!". I jumped up and ran into the bathroom to find her pajama shirt and a wipe box in the toilet. Nice, huh?


Saturday afternoon, we went to Mabry's birthday party. I didn't get any pictures, but it was the cutest little cowgirl party. Saturday night, we just stayed in and had our usual movie night.

Sunday, Emma was sick (she has strep throat, but is on the mend), so we missed church. We had a VERY lazy Sunday.

This story is for all you mom's out there: Sunday, Travis had to go do a little work in the afternoon. So, it was just me and the girls. I was using the bathroom and in walks Catherine with her pillow and blankie. (I wasn't in there that long!) She made a little pallet in the floor. Ahh...being a mom = never getting to use the bathroom alone again. :)


Sunday night after the girls were in bed, Travis and I were sitting the living room just talking and playing with Gus. He is SUCH a happy dog and smiles! (I am not crazy...he really does). I was petting him and Travis snapped this picture with his phone. We just love this guy!






No comments: