Saturday, February 26, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Wow! We have been super busy this past week. Lots going on for us = lots of fun updates and pictures for you! So...let's get to it.

Last Saturday, my friend's little girl turned 1 and had a big fun birthday party to celebrate! Mabry was adorable and Mandy did a great job with the party. Hannah, Catherine and I were so glad to be there to celebrate with them.





Later that night, Emma was in her first pageant! I was really nervous about it for her. She is usually fairly shy and isn't a fan of being in front of a whole lot of people. But, she did great! She looked gorgeous and was hilarious in her on stage interview (Yes...you read that right. There was an on stage interview for the K-2 contestants!)










Of course, we all thought she was the most beautiful girl on that stage. But, she didnt' win the crown. Afterwards, she told me that she had so much fun and wants to do another pageant.

(I am not sure I can handle that. But, she is anxious to start dance in the fall, which thrills me to no end!)


Honey was so awesome to come help me get her all ready and calm some of my Emma's nerves. She's the best! Emma also had TONS of fans! Honey, Daddy Brooks, The VanBebbers, Grammy, Grampy, The Browns, The Hermans and Tara all came to cheer her on. Thanks for coming everyone!

Sunday, we hung around the house and I got ready for the week. I also ran over to Sarah's to visit her. She looked great and her spirits were great. I had fun just sitting there chatting and laughing with her. Remember: March 2nd....pray hard!

Tuesday, I left for Miami. I had to go for my National Sales Meeting. It was a good time. One night, I met Chef Fabio (from Top Chef and Top Chef All-Stars). He signed a cookbook for my mom and snapped a picture with me. He was a super nice guy and is officially fascinated with Arkansas Girls! (it's the accent!)

(I cannot get this picture to rotate. It looks right on my computer, but not on here!)

I was so glad to get home yesterday. It's nice to get away for a few days for work, but I miss my family like crazy! :)

We have lots of fun plans for this weekend, so check back for an update next week!

No comments: