Monday, February 14, 2011

Icicles and Hearts

Friday, it was very sunny and our snow started SLOWLY melting away. I snapped this picture of a HUGE icicle hanging from our house.


Of course, today is Valentine's Day. It was also a rough morning in our house. We have been sleeping in and being lazy for 5 days now. As reality set in this morning, I heard Emma tell Hannah" Why can't school start AFTER we hang out in a jammies for a while?"


A gift from Mommy and Daddy sure did make the morning better though. And, here are the pics of the girls all decked out in their V-Day Gear. (shirts are courtesy of "The Uptown Baby" on Etsy. Go check her out!)









And, I'll leave you with Catherine's new "camera face"...

1 comment:

Mrs. Williamson said...

Cute Cute outfits!! See...that's why I'm the mom of 2 boys...I wouldn't even think of getting outfits for V-Day. My mind just doesn't work that way. Your girls are always looking so CUTE! Yay for you for being on top of things....I need to take notes :)