Friday, June 17, 2011

He does exist...

You may have noticed Travis doesn't make many appearances on the blog very often. He's not a fan of pictures (but I take them anyway) and he kind of thinks its weird that people want to read about our "normal, boring" life.



But, in honor of Father's Day approaching, I thought it would be good to share some lots of the pictures from the past that he is in (and I probably didn't post on the blog).

Three things I noticed as I went through these pics: 1 - Travis is without a shirt A LOT! 2 - He wears the same clothes over and over 3 - All these girls are making him lose his hair!


























































And here is my favorite picture EVER!

Travis, you are such a good Daddy. The girls love you more than words! I love you very much. Watching you with our girls makes me love you even more. We are lucky to have you!

1 comment:

Connie said...

So sweet! I LOVE the last picture too! Have him talk to Kraig so we can get a picture like that too! hehe