Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rainy Weekend

This weekend was a wet one! Saturday, the girls and I went to Ashton Peschel's football game. Of course, I forgot my camera, so no pictures. We had a good time and Ashton did great!

After the game, we came home and just played inside. I cleaned out some closets and tried to get a little more organized before I go back to work!

Sunday, it was rainy, but the girls were getting SO restless. So, Travis moved my car out of the garage and we played out there.

Catherine and Jack got up close and personal. She wasn't so sure about him, but never even cried even when he LICKED HER IN THE FACE! (It's ok...he's clean.) But, she did look a little worried...HA!

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but it was a good relaxing weekend. We watched tons of football and cleaned.

No comments: