Monday, August 29, 2011

Barbie Party Weekend

This weekend was a semi-low key weeknd for us. Friday night, we went to dinner with some friends at Catfish Hole. It is one of the only places that all of the girls will actually eat dinner well (maybe it's so they can get a Tootsie Pop when we leave...)


Then, we went home and played outsdie until the mosquitos almost carried us off.

Saturday, Travis worked. The girls and I played around the house all day. I spent 3/4 of the day dressing barbies and babies. But, what else is a mom good for, right!?


Saturday night, I got all dressed up and went to Tara's Vintage Barbie Birthday party at Bordino's. This girl has a SERIOUS gift for party planning and decorating. Here are a couple of pictures from the party. I some how managed to stay out of most of the pictures. :)




After dinner, I went home and spent the rest of the night watching a movie with Travis. The girls were already in bed and I was so glad to have a few hours with the hubs and a good movie.

We spent a lazy Sunday at home. The girls favorite movie is Tangled. So, we made a pallet in the living room floor, snuggled up and watched Tangled.


Before bed last night, Catherine came walking into the kitchen and said "I ready go nigh-nigh". I looked up and saw this...


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: