Friday, April 6, 2012

Birthday Interview

I found this idea on pintrest and decided that we would start this tradition in our house. I started off just asking Hannah the questions and writing them down. Then, I decided I wanted to always remember what her sweet little voice sounded like at this age, so I made her answer the questions all over again. :)



Name: Hannah Brooke
How old are you? 5
Who is your best friend? Lolo (Lauren Williams)
What is your favorite thing to do: Play on my iPod Touch
What is your favorite color: Red
What is your favorite food: Carrots and Broccoli
What do you like to do with your family? Play some games
What is your favorite toy: My play house
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Teacher
What makes you happy? Love
What is your favorite show to watch? Phineas and Ferb
What is your favorite book? Bumble Bee Boy & Ladybug Girl
What do you love to learn about? Math
What was the best part of your birthday? Having my family over
Where do you like to go? Bowling Alley
Who was your teacher? Miss Karen
What is your favorite treat? Cake
What do you think about before you fall asleep? Fun stuff
If you could meet someone famous who would it be? Lady Antebellum
What was your favorite birthday present? My Make-up Box

Hannah Brooke,
I think I say this every year, but how can you be FIVE? You are so sweet, kind and loving to your sisters. You and Catherine do fight some, but you are usually nice and just like to pick on her. Your favorite person to play with is Emma. I hope all three of you girls stay close as you grow up. Daddy and I are so very proud of you. You have a laugh that is contagious and your dimpled smile lights up a room. I cannot believe how quickly time has passed from my fussy baby Hannah to my always happy 5 year old Hannah. You are so very special and I can already imagine the great things that you are going to do with your life. Keep smiling and be true to who you are. We love you SO much, Banana Boat! Like your cousin told you, the middle child is the cream in the middle of the oreo...you hold everything together. I love you to the moon!
XOXO,
Mommy



No comments: