Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh the excitement of it all....


This morning, as I dropped Emma off at school (I am still walking her in, by the way), her teacher was out there. She was preparing some things for class. After I walked Emma in, I spoke to her and turned in the field trip permission slip (side note: I was the FIRST parent to turn it in...I am not THAT mommy...this time!). Mrs. Shannon handed me the most exciting thing since Pre-K has started in the Williamson household...

A BOOK FAIR ORDER FORM!

Yes, I am excited. I am sure I will go over-board, because that's what I do. I love Love LOVE book fairs. In fact, I was so excited, I immediately ran to my car and called Travis. His response, "Really, Boni...that's what you called for?". YES REALLY! I have even been thumbing through it at work thinking, "Ooo...this is such a good book! I hope she picks this one!"Emma doesn't even know yet, because she was in her class when I received my "Pre-K gold".

So now, I am counting the minutes until I can tell my sweet Emma that we get to sit down Sunday night and pick out some books! She loves reading...I am pretty sure it's genetic because so do I and so does Honey.

What a bright and shiny day!

No comments: