Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary (A little sappy...)

So, Travis and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Friday. It's so hard for me to believe it's been 5 years of marriage already.

(Yes...5 years...going on 3 kids...WILD RIGHT!?)

He sent me some GORGEOUS roses to work on Friday and we went to dinner at Crabby's Saturday night, sans the girls, which was a nice treat. Dinner was fabulous! We pulled an "old folks" and came home to watch a movie, but we had fun just the same.

**Travis, I love you so much. You are a wonderful husband and father. I couldn't ask for more from you. You put up with my shopping and silliness. You work hard every day for the girls and I. It's been a great ride seeing our dreams come more and more of a reality each day! It's amazing how we have grown closer as we grow UP together. Life is wonderful with you...everything I dreamed. Look out 50...here we come! XOXO

No comments: