Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lights, Decorations and Christmas Outfits

I LOVE Christmas time. I love the lights, the decorations, the feeling, the family time and the reason for the season.

A few weeks ago, we met the Brown's at Joe's for some yummy pasta and wine. Then, headed to the square to look at the lights. It was FREEZING! We made one quick lap, snapped a couple of pictures and headed home.







I spent some time a few evenings getting our Christmas decorations up. (Actually, Rachel came over, we had some wine and she did most of the decorating!). I just LOVE having everything up in the house. With a fire in the wood-burning stove and all the lights one, it's so cozy!





Finally, this weekend, we didn't do a whole lot. Travis was hunting, so the big girls and I decided to make some candy. (They were going nuts with cabin fever and it was TOO windy to get out.) I put on my patient pants and we made Yummies, Chocolate pretzel rods, Chocolate covered pretzels and Reindeer Pops. (There were a couple of other things on the list, but my patient pants wore thin, so we stopped there!)



One of my other favorite things to do, is dress the girls up for Christmas. Here are their outfits today. LOVE. THEM!





We have a ton more Christmas traditions (and outfits) left. So, stay tuned for Emma's Christmas party, Hannah's Christmas party, a visit with Santa, Christmas Eve Dinner and Church service, etc.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Beautiful Tree and beautiful little girls!