Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time...

When I look at my girls, I am usually begging for time to slow down.

(except when they are fighting, whinning or tattling, then, I think "How much long until they stop this stuff!?")

All of them are growing so quickly. But, I seem to notice it most with Emma. She is getting so tall and what small amount of "baby" look she had is completely gone. She is a young lady (with a sassy attitude).

Not to mention, she can read anything you give to her with little to no assistance and is getting incredibly smart. She is so patient and a great helper. She and I really enjoy our drive to school talking about what she is going to do that day, etc. 

Its at these moments, I beg for time to slow down, for me to remember each and every conversation we have and the way she sounds when she says "Bye, Mommy" as she jumps out of the car.



And then, she fights with Hannah and I remember "this too shall pass" with a big smile on my face. :)



No comments: