Monday, April 1, 2013

He Is Risen!

We have had another wonderful Easter spent with family celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus!

Friday night, we went to my parents. We love to go there for holidays because, not only do we get to spend the holiday with them, but we also get lots of QT with my grandparents.

Saturday, my dad and Travis went fishing...in the rain. (GROSS!) My mom, the girls and I went to the Country Club to eat lunch, decorate and hunt eggs. It was fun, despite my inner control freak losing her mind during egg decorating.

(I am serious. It gives me anxiety. The dye on the fingers. The constant battle to get them to leave the eggs in a little longer so they will be bright. Lord help me!)
















Saturday night, we had dinner and celebrated Hannah's upcoming 6th birthday. (How is my sweet middle child 6 years old!?)




Sunday, we got up and went to church with everyone. It was a fantastic message about Mary Magdalene and not letting our fear cause us to miss the hope that is ever present in Him. Then, it was back to the Country Club for Easter lunch.












What a wonderful Easter! We are so thankful for Easter and everything it has saved us from! Praise the Lord!



No comments: