Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Surprise Party

So, for about 2 years, I have been demanding reminding everyone that I wanted a surprise 30th Birthday Party with a band. (Just a small request, right?)

Well, my birthday came and went. We had a nice family weekend at the races. I had a great dinner with my friends. But...no surprise party. I knew everyone was busy and I had been traveling like a crazy woman for work. So, it wasn't THAT big of a deal. (I mean...I was a little disappointed, but there was always next year, right?)

Friday night, I was directed to get dressed up and wear my cowboy boots. Travis told me we were going to Tara's, but I figured it was just a low key dinner on the patio. So, I did as I was instructed. Boy was I surprised. We pulled up and there were a lot of cars, but most I didn't even put together who they belonged to. We walked into Tara's house and out into the back yard full of my sweet family and friends....AND A BAND!



I was SHOCKED! The decorations were beautiful. We had BBQ for dinner and cake. It was such a fun night dancing and singing with all those I love so! They made me feel so special and I think everyone had a great time.








 


















































Thanks, everyone, for making this a night I will never forget. (Let's do it again!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boni treasure your friendships and family love. Look like you had a ball and have so many people that love you.