Friday, April 1, 2011

Mornings

Every morning in our house, it's like the first time we have EVER had to get up and go to school/work. I am not sure why we struggle so much.

(When I say struggle, I mean, we run around like chickens with our heads cut off, like we woke up in a new world.)

I am not the most organized person, but I have tried everything to make our mornings a little less chaotic. I have laid clothes out the night before, gotten up earlier, you name it, we've tried it.

(I even considered letting the girls go without hair bows. Ha ha! Yeah right!)

But, for some reason, I always find this when I walk into the living room.


 Yes...that's Catherine's new "camera face". I can hear her saying "CHEEEEESE" when I see this.


I guess we will just live in the chaos and hope they can become slightly more productive in the mornings as they get older.

No comments: