Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation and Playing Outside

Friday, Jon (my little brother) graduated from Henderson. I made a special trip (sans the girls and Travis) to Hot Springs and rode with my parents to graduation. Let me say...Henderson graduation was awful small compared to the U of A. But, Jon did wonderfully and we were so proud of him.

Friday night, we had dinner and hung out by the pool most of the night. It was so relaxing and I was so glad to get to spend time with my parents, Jon and Nicole.

Saturday morning, I got up and came home. I got home to a VERY clean house and two napping beauties. Travis always takes such good care of them while I am gone, I never worry!
When the girls got up from nap, we spent the rest of the day outside. It was a little cloudy, but we had fun just the same.

Emma and Hannah rode around in the yard in the convertible. Emma drives like her mother. Hannah just hops in and enjoys the ride! (She used to it) (I guess they will like roller coasters too!)





After that got old, it was on to a game of tag/hide-n-seek. Emma was "it" first. Hannah would hide (wherever Emma told her to). As soon as Emma would get close, Hannah would die laughing and take off running. Then, Hannah was "it". She would walk around saying "Where my Emma go?" until she found her. This was usually followed by Hannah grabbing Emma's shirt and dragging her to the "it" tree.

Finally, they had enough of that and wanted to play baseball with Daddy. Emma LOVES to hit the ball with Travis and play catch. Hannah never really participates. But, they both wanted to play. Emma's turn was first. She hit quite a few. The whole time she was hitting, Hannah was standing to the side with her arms crossed saying "Emsie! MY TURN! IT'S MY TURN EMSIE!" It was hilarious.



Finally, we were cleaning up all the toys from the yard and Travis decided to show me his secret talent...HE CAN JUGGLE! (but only if he holds his mouth in an "O" shape!)




No comments: