Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Do I have to???

Do I really REALLY have to take my baby (Emma) to Kindergarten next week?

Today, we went to buy all of Emma's school supplies. As I was reading the list of things that we needed to get, I almost broke down crying in the crayon aisle.

When did she go from this....






To this?

One week from today, I will be sitting at home counting down the minutes until I can go pick her up and hear all about her wonderful first day of Kindergarten.

She is SO excited. The closer it gets the harder it is for me to fight the tears...is it really time already?

2 comments:

Molly said...

Yes, it's time and she'll love it. I remember when Sydney started Kindergarten...it was tough but you'll survive and in a few more years find yourself wondering how she could possibly be starting 3rd grade. Emma will do great!!

Rachel said...

I am so with you!!! I am a wreck!!!! I will be thinking about you too!!!!!